TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
A few days ago, actor Irrfan Khan announced that he is suffering from a rare disease and will reveal more once the doctors draw any conclusion. However, even after his request, people are spreading rumours about him.
Now as per a report in Bollywood Life, Irrfan Khan will soon issue another statement regarding his medical condition. Read what a source told the web portal about the actor's health. "Irrfan is almost done with the diagnosis but he doesn't want to address any rumour until he gets a confirmation on his health issue,'' the source said.
The Second Statement Will Clear The Air
''His only focus is to identify and treat the disease. But as mentioned in his previous statement, he will issue another statement regarding his medical condition in the coming week which will finally clear the air."
''Irrfan has flown to America for further treatment?'', The source said, "Not everything that you read is to believed. Wait for Irrfan's statement."
Here's What Irrfan Had Tweeted
''Sometimes you wake up with a jolt with life shaking you up. The last fifteen days, my life has been a suspense story. Little had I known that my search for rare stories would make me find a rare disease. I have never given up and have always fought for my choices and always will.''
''My family and friends are with me and we are working it out the best way possible. In trying times, please don't speculate as I will myself share with you my story within a week - ten days, when the further investigations come with a conclusive diagnosis. Till then, wish the best for me."
His Tweet Was Shocking
Until last month, Irrfan was hale and hearty and was shooting for his upcoming film Blackmail. When a daily asked director Abhinay Deo about Irrfan's tweet, he said "I read his message on Twitter and it was shocking to find about his health. He never showed any signs of illness while we were shooting for Blackmail, nor did he mention anything about it.''
Their Family Needs Privacy
He added, ''I am sure the doctors are doing their best and providing necessary treatment. I haven't called him because he and his family are taking care of the situation, and during such a time, they need their privacy."
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.