TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
It looks like Kangana Ranaut is taking a leaf from Aamir Khan's book in profit-sharing, as reports state that the actress is demanding profit-sharing for her upcoming movie Mental Hai Kya alongside Rajkummar Rao; and the film-makers are considering to meet her demands. Usually, it was the male superstars who took this step and now Kangana Ranaut is entering the territory. A source opened up to DNA by saying,
"Kangana has got into a profit-sharing deal with the makers of her next film, Mental Hai Kya (MHK). The National Award winner is known to take a keen interest in different aspects of the projects she is associated with. Also, she has always championed equal rights for heroines, and with this, she will set an example. Apparently, Kangana will henceforth ask for a share of profit in all her films."
The producers Ekta Kapoor and Shaailesh Singh have reportedly agreed to Kangana Ranaut's demands and the source further commented, "When she brought this up with the producers, they were open to the idea. Kangana has established herself as a brand today and has shouldered a few films on her own. So, they felt that she deserves what she is asking for."
However, Kangana Ranaut has not confirmed about the profit-sharing details and we'll have to wait and watch for an official announcement about the same.
Mental Hai Kya is a comedy film with a dark side and the poster has grabbed the audiences' attention for its weird and gore content. The movie is directed by Prakash Kovelamudi and it is scheduled to hit the theatres on February 22, 2019.