- Jim Sarbh- Kangana Ranaut Get SLAMMED For Cracking A Rape Joke At Cannes, Actor Reveals The Truth!
- Cannes 2018: Deepika Padukone Charms In Frilly Pink, Kangana Ranaut Is Glam In Embroidered Catsuit!
- CANNES 2018: Deepika Padukone & Kangana Ranaut LOCK HORNS At The Red Carpet Looking All FIERY [PICS]
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Takes Us Back To The Vintage Era In A Stunning Black Sabyasachi Sari!
- Cannes 2018: Kangana Ranaut Makes A Shocking Comment, Says She Doesn't Want To Look The Best!
- An Upset Majid Majidi EXPOSES Kangana Ranaut's Lie; Also Reveals Why He Rejected Deepika Padukone
The latest buzz around tinsel town is that Kangana Ranaut will play the role of a differently-abled woman and star alongside Amitabh Bachchan in the upcoming movie, which is helmed by R Balki. A source close to the development opened up to Mid-Day by saying,
"Kangana had already been roped in for the Arunima Sinha biopic (first Indian amputee to scale Mt Everest). But the film showed no signs of kick-starting. So when Balki offered her this project, she was keen to come on board. The film revolves around a woman who is left handicapped after a freak accident, and eventually reclaims her life. Bachchan will be seen as her mentor, who will inspire her to rise against all odds."
"Kangana will require a two-month-long prep to adapt to the body language of a differently-abled person. The actors are expected to sign the contracts next week and an official announcement will be made later this month," summed up the source.
R Balki is currently gearing up for the release of Padman and the Amitabh-Kangana movie will soon go on floors in a few months. Also, Big B had previously praised Kangana by saying, "I am a big admirer of Kangana Ranaut. She is a wonderful actor."