TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
The latest buzz around tinsel town is that Kangana Ranaut will play the role of a differently-abled woman and star alongside Amitabh Bachchan in the upcoming movie, which is helmed by R Balki. A source close to the development opened up to Mid-Day by saying,
"Kangana had already been roped in for the Arunima Sinha biopic (first Indian amputee to scale Mt Everest). But the film showed no signs of kick-starting. So when Balki offered her this project, she was keen to come on board. The film revolves around a woman who is left handicapped after a freak accident, and eventually reclaims her life. Bachchan will be seen as her mentor, who will inspire her to rise against all odds."
"Kangana will require a two-month-long prep to adapt to the body language of a differently-abled person. The actors are expected to sign the contracts next week and an official announcement will be made later this month," summed up the source.
R Balki is currently gearing up for the release of Padman and the Amitabh-Kangana movie will soon go on floors in a few months. Also, Big B had previously praised Kangana by saying, "I am a big admirer of Kangana Ranaut. She is a wonderful actor."