- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Mental Hai Kya: Kangana Ranaut Says As A Celebrity It's Her Responsibility To Address This Subject
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
The latest buzz around tinsel town is that Kangana Ranaut will play the role of a differently-abled woman and star alongside Amitabh Bachchan in the upcoming movie, which is helmed by R Balki. A source close to the development opened up to Mid-Day by saying,
"Kangana had already been roped in for the Arunima Sinha biopic (first Indian amputee to scale Mt Everest). But the film showed no signs of kick-starting. So when Balki offered her this project, she was keen to come on board. The film revolves around a woman who is left handicapped after a freak accident, and eventually reclaims her life. Bachchan will be seen as her mentor, who will inspire her to rise against all odds."
"Kangana will require a two-month-long prep to adapt to the body language of a differently-abled person. The actors are expected to sign the contracts next week and an official announcement will be made later this month," summed up the source.
R Balki is currently gearing up for the release of Padman and the Amitabh-Kangana movie will soon go on floors in a few months. Also, Big B had previously praised Kangana by saying, "I am a big admirer of Kangana Ranaut. She is a wonderful actor."