TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
The latest buzz around tinsel town is that Kangana Ranaut will play the role of a differently-abled woman and star alongside Amitabh Bachchan in the upcoming movie, which is helmed by R Balki. A source close to the development opened up to Mid-Day by saying,
"Kangana had already been roped in for the Arunima Sinha biopic (first Indian amputee to scale Mt Everest). But the film showed no signs of kick-starting. So when Balki offered her this project, she was keen to come on board. The film revolves around a woman who is left handicapped after a freak accident, and eventually reclaims her life. Bachchan will be seen as her mentor, who will inspire her to rise against all odds."
"Kangana will require a two-month-long prep to adapt to the body language of a differently-abled person. The actors are expected to sign the contracts next week and an official announcement will be made later this month," summed up the source.
R Balki is currently gearing up for the release of Padman and the Amitabh-Kangana movie will soon go on floors in a few months. Also, Big B had previously praised Kangana by saying, "I am a big admirer of Kangana Ranaut. She is a wonderful actor."