- Manikarnika First Poster: Kangana Ranaut's Fierce Look As Rani Laxmi Bai Will Leave You Stunned!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She Is Least Interested In Joining Politics Because She Is Anyway Successful!
- Kangana Ranaut: Lynching In The Name Of Cows Is Wrong, You Feel Heartbroken At What's Going On
- Kangana Ranaut Goes The Aamir Khan Way; Demands Profit-sharing For Mental Hai Kya!
- Mental Hai Kya: Kangana Ranaut Says As A Celebrity It's Her Responsibility To Address This Subject
- Vogue Beauty Awards 2018 Winners: Shahrukh Khan, Katrina Kaif, Janhvi Kapoor Win It Big!
- Kangana Ranaut Says She's Upset With The News Of Priyanka Chopra's Engagement To Nick Jonas!
- It’s Official! Kangana Ranaut & Hrithik Roshan Will Lock Horns At Box Office Next January
- What Price Did Kangana Ranaut Pay For Exposing Bullies In Industry & Being Outspoken?
- Shaheer Sheikh Spotted With Kangana Ranaut’s Mental Hai Kya Team, Is He Doing The Film?
- International Yoga Day: Kangana Ranaut & Shilpa Shetty Give Us Plenty Of Fitness Goals!
- Dhadak: Karan Johar Takes A Sly Dig At Kangana Ranaut After Launching Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter
Kangana Ranaut is a fearless lady but after giving back to back flops, she is really worried about her career. The actress, who once said that she does not need any Khan to make her film successful, is in desperate need for a hit.
As per reports, Kangana Ranaut wants to extend an olive branch to Shahrukh & Salman and is taking Aamir Khan's help for it. For the uninitiated, Aamir was the one, who was there for Kangana even after the Hrithik Roshan controversy.
She Is Taking Aamir's Advice
According to Deccan Chronicle, ''After being alienated by a section of the film industry close to Karan Johar and Hrithik Roshan, Kangana is now taking the advice of her only friend among the Khans - Aamir - and learning to battle on.''
"Kangana had given statements earlier that she did not need the Khans to work with her because she was doing woman-oriented films. But then Tanu Weds Manu Returns was her only film in the Rs 150 crore bracket.''
She Even Refused Salman's Film
''Post that, none of her films went on to become a superhit. She had even refused a Salman Khan film when the going was good for her.''
Now She Wants Bollywood's Support
''But now she needs to mend fences, especially because her film Manikarnika is coming up. She needs to muster industry support for it," informs a trade source. Aamir's advice to the girl is being strictly followed. Sadly, talent alone does not help.
What Kangana Had Said About The Khans
In an interview to a daily, Kangana had said, ''There is no longevity with working with Khans. It's the other way around. Where would it take me? Can it take me a notch higher than where I already am? It cannot! What can it give me that I have already not achieved? I can't see a single thing...if you can tell me."
I Am Popular
''I have popularity. I have built a fan following of mine, where do I go from here. The only way I can last is by growth. That I will only get if I go a notch higher than my last film. In a film, there's only one hero. There are exceptions of course.''
Who Is The Hero?
''Let's talk about a Khan film. Who is the hero in that film? When I have done and am working on films that give me the possibility of building a brand of my own individually.''
It Would Be Stupid..
‘'It will be very stupid of me to go and stand behind someone else and try and en-cash their popularity.''
Hmm...desperate times calls for desperate measures!