TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Many believe that Katrina Kaif and Alia Bhatt are really good friends. However, recently there were rumors that their friendship is going through a rough patch, courtesy Ranbir Kapoor. It was also said that the two actresses were really uncomfortable at a recent Diwali party hosted by Shahrukh Khan. But as per a report in Deccan Chronicle by Subhash K Jha those stories were "attempts to add spice to a non-incident." A source from the party revealed, "Katrina and Alia are very comfortable with one another... but only at the gym. They visit the same gym.''
The Friendship Started At The Gym & It Remains There
''And Katrina has been advising Alia on matters pertaining to fitness only. That's where their friendship started. That's where it remains," revealed the guest from SRK's bash.
Ranbir Is Not Discussed By Alia & Katrina At All
''They don't discuss their love life with one another, or whom they dated in the past or are seeing in the present. Ranbir is not discussed by Alia and Katrina at all.''
The Spiced-up Stories
''These are all spiced-up stories being circulated to titillate readers. Stars do not sit around discussing their love lives and it makes little difference if two actresses who have been dating the same actor meet socially."
Here's What Alia Had Said About Her Friendship With Katrina
"Katrina (Kaif) is one of my closest friends, so we keep talking about doing a film. It's the same with Deepika (Padukone). It will be amazing to act in a movie with such powerful women. I've made a pact with Katrina and Deepika Padukone that we will do films together."
Katrina's Reply Was
''I think it [teaming up with Alia] would be amazing. Not many know but I have been telling Adi (Aditya Chopra, film-maker) for the longest time that someone should make a great, big-budget and lavishly mounted film starring two girls with strong characters," she had told a daily.
On The Work Front
Alia Bhatt is busy with the shooting of Brahmastra, while Katrina Kaif is busy with the promotions of Zero.