- Housefull 4: Akshay Kumar & Kriti Sanon To Shoot A Baahubali War Spoof In Jaisalmer Palace
- Stree Song Aao Kabhi Haveli Pe: Kriti Sanon Shows Both Her Romantic & Horror Side! Watch Here
- Kriti Sanon's Giraffe Gaffe: The Actress Receives Flak For Posing With A FAKE Giraffe!
- Happy Birthday Kriti Sanon: View 10 Adorable & Cute Pictures From Her Childhood Days
- Catfight Brewing Between Kriti Sanon & Shraddha Kapoor! Sushant Singh Rajput To Be Blamed?
- Akshay Kumar, Kriti Sanon & Riteish Deshkumh Have Fun While Shooting For Housefull 4 In London! Pics
- Housefull 4 Shooting Begins! Akshay Kumar, Riteish Deshmukh & Bobby Deol Promise Crazy Times Ahead
- Luka Chuppi: Kartik Aaryan To Romance Kriti Sanon In This Love Story With A Desi Touch!
- INSIDE IIFA 2018: Ranbir Kapoor Dances To Balam Pichkari, Rekha Charms & KJo Goes Shava-Shava!
- B-town Celebs Walk The IIFA 2018 Green Carpet: Kriti Sanon Pulls Off Aishwarya Rai's Cannes Look
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Inside Pics: From Varun Dhawan's Groupfie To Anil Kapoor's Dashing Ramp Walk!
- IIFA Rocks 2018 Pictures: Varun Dhawan, Shraddha Kapoor, Kriti Sanon & Others Walk The Green Carpet
Rumours were doing the rounds that Kriti Sanon and Sushant Singh Rajput were in a relationship since more than a year and are head over heels in love with each other. They fell in love during the shoot of Raabta and after a year, it is now speculated that their relationship has come to a screeching halt. Yes, the reports are doing the rounds that Kriti Sanon has parted ways with Sushant Singh Rajput and nobody knows why she took this step of ending the relationship with him.
However, reports state that Kriti Sanon got upset with Sushant Singh Rajput, as he got extra friendly with his upcoming movie Kizie Aur Manny co-star Sanjana Sanghi. The debutant Sanjana was reportedly upset with Sushant's advances and also complained about his behaviour to her parents. The sad part is that due to this, the shoot of the movie has been stalled. So, coud this be why Kriti Sanon broke up with Sushant Singh Rajput? We never know!
Sushant Was Trying To Be 'Extra Friendly', Said A Source
"Sushant was trying to be ‘extra-friendly' towards newbie Sanjana Sanghi. On one occasion, she seemed to have got uncomfortable and apparently brought it to the notice of her parents, who reportedly told her to return to the set only if she felt she should. One hears that as of now, shooting has come to a standstill," said a source to DNA.
Shoot Has Not Been Stalled, Says Fox Studios!
"We, as a studio, take the safety of our talent and crew with utmost seriousness. No such incident has happened on our sets and shoot has not been suspended. As a matter of fact, the final schedule of our shoot is on as we speak. We are looking forward to releasing the film in 2019."
Director Mukesh Chhabra Has A Different Take
"All this specualtion is a figment of wild imagination. We are shooting in Mumbai for Kizie Aur Manny after wrapping the Jamshedpur and Ranchi schedule. Last mile to go with my lead actors. This has been an absolute joyride and we are cruising ahead like one big happy unit. Our entire cast and crew are committed to making a beautiful film with your continued love and support. On set as I tweet this! Love, Mukesh Chhabra."
Kizie Aur Manny
Kizie Aur Manny is the remake of the Hollywood romantic movie The Fault In Our Stars. The movie has been scheduled to hit the theatres in 2019 and stars Sushant Singh Rajput and debutant Sanjana Sanghi.