TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
It looks like the Miss World 2017 Manushi Chillar is making new friends surrounding the film industry and latest reports state that the beauty has bonded really well with Chunky Pandey's nephew Ahaan Pandey and the duo are the latest BFFs in town who catch up regularly for brunch, parties and coffee. Their friendship is just a few months old and the duo have already become close friends in such a short span of time.
A source opened up to DNA by saying, "Ahaan and Manushi, who hang out with the same bunch of friends, bonded at a common buddy's party. Since then, they have stayed in touch and have become the best of friends. In fact, Ahaan was even present to ring in Manushi's birthday earlier this year (May 14)." The source further stated that Manushi Chillar was previously dating Mr World pageant winner Rohit Khandelwal, but later they parted ways due to some differences.
They Just Love Chilling!
A close friend of Aahan Pandey and Manushi Chillar opened up to DNA by saying that "they just love hanging out together."
Manushi Chillar Was Dating Mr World Pageant Winner Rohit Khandelwal
"Rohit had won the Mr World pageant and he apparently helped Manushi train for her Miss World stint. They were reportedly close to each other for some time before they went their separate ways owing to some differences," said the source to DNA.
Reports state that Chunky Pandey's nephew Ahaan Pandey has signed a three-film deal with a well-known big banner and is gearing up for the same, which is said to go on floors soon. We hope he debuts along with his BFF Manushi, folks!
Manushi Chillar is also gearing up for her career in Bollywood and the fact is, as soon as she won the Miss World title, film-makers (including both Bollywood and South) flooded her with movie offers. Will she soon debut with Ahaan? We never know!