TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi tied the knot in a secret wedding on May 10, 2018, in Delhi; and reports are doing the rounds that Neha is all set to make an official announcement about the good news that she's pregnant with her first child. However, during a recent press conference, Neha denied that she's pregnant, but DNA quoted a source by saying that the couple is soon going to make an official announcement soon.
"One hears from sources that Neha is reportedly expecting her first child. For those who tuned in late, she married fellow actor, Angad Bedi this May. Incidentally, during the promotions of Soorma, Angad was asked whether his wife was pregnant. The actor had categorically denied the news. One hears that the couple will make the announcement themselves as and when they are ready. We texted Neha for her comment, but she chose not to respond till the time we went to press," the source said to DNA.
Also, during the GQ Best Dressed event which was held recently, Angad Bedi was asked about Neha Dhupia's pregnancy rumours and he quipped that he wants to buy a house for his family first, and kids will be next. He said, "When it happens, we will come out and surely speak about it. First we need to buy a house. We are going in the reverse order right now. So when we make some money and get some more work, we will start a family too. We will surely tell everyone about it."
We'll have to wait and watch for an official confirmation from Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi, folks! We hope the good news is true.