- Double Date In Italy: Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas, Sonam Kapoor & Anand Ahuja Hang Out Together!
- Isha Ambani's Engagement In Italy: Priyanka Chopra Makes A Stunning Bridesmaid; Nick Jonas Joins Her
- Nick Jonas Opens Up About His Fiancee Priyanka Chopra, Reveals How He Fell In Love With Her!
- Priyanka Chopra Gets Cozy With Nick Jonas In Texas; Their Vacation Photos Look Too Much Fun!
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals She's Asthmatic, Says It Can't Stop Her From Achieving Her Goals!
- Rivalry Over Wedding! Deepika Padukone Wants Everything That Priyanka Chopra Gets, Says A Filmmaker
- 'Happy Birthday Baby': Priyanka Chopra Wishes Nick Jonas On His Birthday With A Sweet Kiss!
- Salman Khan's Habit Of Arriving Late Pissed Priyanka Chopra; A Source Close To PeeCee Hits Back!
- Priyanka Chopra Would Either Wear Sweatshirt Or ‘Nothing At All’ For A Date Night With Nick Jonas!
- Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas Redefine Love In These Mushy Photos, Are You Ready To Go 'Awww'?
- Priyanka Chopra Reveals Her & Nick Jonas' Celebrity Nickname & Leaves Him Embarrassed!
- Bhai Se Panga! Priyanka Chopra Left Bharat Because She Doesn’t Want To Work With Me: Salman Khan
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are on full speed; and it looks like they're all set to tie the knot sooner than we'd expected. The couple got engaged this month and Priyanka Chopra's family has invited Nick Jonas' immediate family to India and will host an engagement bash this weekend. It is reported that Nick's family members have accepted the invitation and will fly to the country and get-together with PeeCee's family members.
"It's a tradition for them to meet before the wedding and Priyanka's family insisted on hosting the Jonas family in their country. She wants everything to be traditional to respect her family's values, and definitely an Indian wedding," a source said to E Online.
The Source Further Commented
"Everything is very secretive but guests are expected to head there starting tomorrow. All of the plans are moving quickly and Priyanka and Nick do not want to have a long engagement," the source summed it up to E Online.
Friends Are Invited Too
It is reported that Priyanka Chopra has sent an invite to her friends and requested them to be free this weekend to attend her engagement bash and get to know Nick and his family members personally.
Lots Of Excitement
There's a lot of excitement in the air with regards to Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding and people are keen to know more about the couple at every turn of their relationship.
Wedding By The End Of 2018?
It is reported that Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas' wedding will be held by the end of 2018 and we'll have to wait and watch for an official confirmation from their side.