TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are the talk of the town lately, all thanks to their relationship and everyone wants to know a piece about their new found love. Rumours are now doing the rounds that Priyanka Chopra has invited Nick Jonas family members to Mumbai on August 18, 2018 and will throw a pre-wedding bash. It is also stated that PeeCee has asked most of her friends to keep free on the 18th, so they too can meet Nick and his family members and bond together.
A source opened up to DNA by saying, "Priyanka has sent out messages to close friends and family members to set aside time on August 18 for a party. It's exactly a month after her birthday and those close to the Quantico actress feel that she may make an official announcement about her relationship status at the bash. However, the venue of the do has been kept under wraps."
The Source Further Commented
"His family, too, is expected to join the couple for the trip. Nick, who was earlier a member of the band Jonas Brothers, is part of a close-knit clan."
The Source Summed It Up
"In fact, PC and he took out time to attend the latter's cousin's wedding in June. They were also spotted on a double date with his brother Joe Jonas and his girlfriend Sophie Turner," said the source to DNA.
Lots Of Things Happening!
In such a short period of time, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas life has changed for the good, in terms of love and we hope they announce their wedding date during the bash on August 18, 2018.
Wedding Bells In Tinsel Town
Now the million dollar question is, will Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas tie the knot before Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh, or the other way around? For that, we'll have to wait and watch, folks!