TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Union Minister, Ananth Kumar Passes Away At 59
- The Week's Best Smartphones Under Rs 20,000
- New Jawa Motorcycles India — New Video Teaser Out
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: New Pics Emerge
- Number Of Income Tax E-Returns Filers Increase By Over 59%
- Here's How To Give Your Bedroom A Total Makeover
- Ayyappankovil — A Scenic Village Amid Hills In God’s Own Country
- 3rd T20I Highlights: Dhawan Shines As India Seal Whitewash With Final-ball Victory Over Windies
The latest tweet of director Ali Abbas Zafar hinting about Priyanka Chopra's new beginning with Nick Jonas has everyone excited. While confirming the news that Priyanka will not be doing Bharat anymore, he tweeted "Yes Priyanka Chopra is no more part of @Bharat_TheFilm & and the reason is very very special , she told us in the Nick of time about her decision and we are very happy for her ... Team Bharat wishes @priyankachopra loads of love & happiness for life 😊😉😍."
Now, we hear that Priyanka is already engaged to Nick Jonas and they exchanged the ring a week ago on her 36th birthday while the two were in London.
According to PEOPLE, Nick Jonas closed down a Tiffany store in New York City to buy an engagement ring. A source close to the couple also added that, "They are so happy."
According to BollywoodLife, the duo has also decided to get married in October this year and apparently, Priyanka has already finalized her gown for the wedding.
Confirming her relationship with Nick for the first time, PC had told PEOPLE, "We're getting to know each other and I think it was a great experience for him. It was really beautiful. He had a great time. That's what he said. I think he really enjoyed it."