TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engagement bash was an extravagant affair and saw celebrities such as Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Leela Bhansali and the Ambanis and several others wishing and blessing the couple. Also, reports state that Priyanka Chopra snubbed Deepika Padukone on purpose and did not invite her to the engagement bash, but invited Ranveer Singh instead, but of course, he could not make it to the engagement party.
A source opened up to DNA by saying, "Deepika has always been supportive of Priyanka and she would have definitely gone to wish her if she was invited. In fact, everyone knows Ranveer and DP are a couple and will walk down the altar this November. So, it's odd that PC left Dippy's name out of her guest list. Who does that?" Going by the way how things are, there's no doubt that there's a cold war brewing between Priyanka Chopra and Deepika Padukone.
The Million Dollar Question
Now that the engagement bash is over, fans of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are eagerly awaiting to know when will the couple tie the knot.
Is The Tentative Date In October, 2018?
While several reports state that the duo will marry in October 2018, there's no official confirmation about the same yet. People have started their guessing work on the wedding date and we hope that the couple will announce on the date soon.
The Engagement Was An Extravagant Affair
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas engagement bash was attended by Parineeti Chopra, Alia Bhatt, Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Aayush Sharma and Arpita Khan, Anusha Dandekar, Vishal Bharadwaj, Sidharth Roy Kapur, the Ambanis and several others.
The Jonas Left For The US
The Jonas family flew back to the United States the very next day after the engagement party and might be back during the wedding time.