TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Each and every fan of Priyanka Chopra is waiting for her D-day. The super-talented diva is all set to tie knot in December in Jodhpur. Earlier it was reported that Priyanka has invited celebs including Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt and Farhan Akhtar. However, the latest report of Pinkvilla, suggest that no Bollywood celebs will be invited to her wedding. Here's why..
PeeCee Wants It To Be A Private Affair?
Reportedly, Priyanka is keen to invite her B-town friends to the reception party but the leggy lass wants to get married in the presence of her family and close friends.
Meanwhile, Priyanka Is Busy In Celebrating Her Bachelorrete Party
Priyanka Chopra shared this picture from Amsterdam and captioned the picture as saying, "Featherweight Champion of the world... #Bachelorette #FauxNotFur @georgeschakraofficial."
PeeCee & Sophie Turner
Post her bachelorette party, Priyanka also shared this picture with her would-be sister-in-law, Sphie Turner and captioned the picture as saying, "The morning after...#TheJSisters #Bachelorette @sophiet."
Priyanka, On The Work Front
On the professional front, Priyanka Chopra will be next seen in The Sky Is Pink. The film also casts Farhan Akhtar and Zaira Wasim in the lead roles.