- Sui Dhaga Challenge: Alia Bhatt Nominates Karan Johar & Ranbir Kapoor; Akshay Kumar Fails To Do It
- Did People's Behaviour Change Towards Ranbir Kapoor When He Was Delivering Flops? The Actor Opens Up
- Alia Bhatt's Mom Soni Razdan On Ranbir Kapoor: He Is A Lovely, Lovely Boy
- Ranbir Kapoor Is A Womanizer! Alia Bhatt Gets Slut-shamed For Allegedly Ditching Sidharth Malhotra
- The Nun Gets A Royal Taste Of Bollywood Memes! Check It Out!
- Deepika Padukone Talks About Ex-Boyfriend, Says Only Ranbir Kapoor Had The Guts To Say This To Me!
- Guess Who Dropped By On Ranbir-Alia's Brahmastra Sets? None Other Than The President Of India!
- Rishi Kapoor Who Reprimanded Katrina Kaif From Calling Him 'Papa' Says He & Neetu Like Alia Bhatt!
- Sorry Katrina, But Karan Has Already Told Alia Bhatt That Ranbir Kapoor Will Be The BEST Husband!
- Listen Up Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt! Jaya Prada Wants You Two To Star In The Remake Of THIS Movie!
- Mahesh Bhatt Opens Up About Alia Bhatt's Wedding With Ranbir Kapoor!
- Koffee With Karan 6: Conjectures Brushed Off By Karan Johar, Warns People To Not Believe Them
It looks like love is in the air for Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt and all thanks to their alleged relationship, they've now become the talk of the town and people are eager to know more about their love life. As their relationship is gaining much traction as the days are passing by, a leading magazine is all set to have the duo on their magazine cover as a 'couple'; and the photoshoot will be held at the Mehboob Studios in Mumbai.
Pinkvilla quoted a friend of Ranbir Kapoor as saying, "It's a huge leap of faith for them," and quoted another friend of Ranbir as well as saying, "Alia is a strong, opinionated woman who has own ideas about life and love, and that's what he really admires in her." We're all eager to see Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt on the magazine cover as a couple, folks! And, hopefully, they spill the beans about their relationship in the magazine's inside interview as well.
Ranbir Kapoor & Alia Bhatt
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have been spotted several times attending events together and they look so adorable as a couple, isn't it?
It's All New & Great!
When GQ questioned Ranbir Kapoor about his relationship with Alia Bhatt in June, the Sanju actor had quipped, "It's really new right now, and I don't want to over speak," and then he added, "It's new for us, so let it cook a bit."
Chilling Together During The Brahmastra Shoot
Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have been chilling together during the Brahmastra shoot and they even shared a few pictures on Twitter. Even South star Nagarjuna was seen in the pictures.
Waiting For The Best
Both Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt's fans are eagerly waiting for the magazine's photoshoot and as of now, we can only imagine how awesome it would be, folks!