- Ranveer Singh's Simmba Will Not Clash With SRK's Zero; Rohit Shetty Reveals The Reason!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Will Not Marry In 2018, But 2019 It Is! Read Details
- Ranveer Singh Renovates His House, Could It Be For The Wedding With Deepika Padukone?
- An Usually Cool Deepika Padukone Loses Temper When Asked About Her Wedding With Ranveer Singh!
- After Anushka Sharma, Ranveer Singh Loses His Temper & Scolds A Man For Rash Driving! See Video
- Ranveer Singh Or Tiger Shroff? Who Will Star In Sanjay Leela Bhansali's Next!
- Deepika Padukone To Confirm Her Wedding Details Soon! Here's Proof
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Breaks Silence On Collaborating With Ranveer Singh After Rejecting His 3 Films!
- Ranveer Singh & Deepika Padukone To Perform Nandi Puja Ahead Of Their Wedding!
- Bollywood Dancer Abhijeet Shinde Commits Suicide!
- Ranveer Singh Finds Simmba Very Challenging!
- Nick Jonas & Priyanka Chopra Engagement: Deepika Padukone Wasn't Invited But Ranveer Singh Was?
2018 could easily be termed as the 'Year Of Bollywood Weddings'! It all began with Sonam Kapoor walking down the aisle with her longtime beau Anand Ahuja. Before we could recover from the wedding mania, Neha Dhupia and Angad Bedi dropped a pleasant surprise by proclaiming on social media that 'they are now husband and wife'. Elsewhere, Himesh Reshammiya got married to his girlfriend Sonia Kapoor.
And now all eyes are towards one of Bollywood's adorable couple- Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone. Since a long time, there have strong whispers about their November wedding and now, the latest reports suggest that the lovebirds have already finalized their wedding dates. Scroll down to read more-
Get Ready For The Big Fat Indian Wedding!
As per a Spotboye report, Ranveer and Deepika have zeroed in on 19th November as their wedding date. And just like Sonam, the wedding will most probably take place in Mumbai.
Ranveer-Deepika's Wedding To Be A Three Day Affair
Buzz is that a three-day lavish extravaganza is being planned for all the wedding functions, and the dates are being zeroed down to November 18-20.
Deepika Is Utilizing Her Break From Work Like This
While her film with Irrfan Khan is currently put on hold due to the actor's ill-health, Deepika is busy with her wedding shopping. Sometime back, the actress had visited her hometown, Bangalore to shop for her impending wedding.
We Just Can't Wait For Deep-Veer Wedding
As per a Spotboye report, a few months ago, Deepika's parents had flown down to Mumbai from Bangalore to finalize their wedding dates,The meeting took place at Deepika's Prabhadevi residence post which the couple, along with their families, headed to Four Seasons, Worli, for dinner.
In a recent interview with Film Companion when Deepika was asked about her wedding plans, she said, "Marriage is an important institution for me. I've seen my parents, and it's the way that I've been brought up. When it is the right time, I'll feel it. It'll happen when it has to happen."
Not to forget, in her recent interview with Filmfare Middle East, Deepika couldn't stop gushing about Ranveer and was quoted as saying, "I am bored when people say they love his energy. The man has so much more! He is an extremely good human being. He is kind and good to people. He is very real, emotional and sensitive. He is a man who is not afraid to cry and I love that about him. He is a man!"
Looks like the year 2018 is going to end on a sweet note; all thanks to Ranveer-Deepika!