TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
While netizens can't get over the fact that Priyanka Chopra is no more single and has finally exchanged rings with Nick Jonas, they are equally excited about Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's much-awaited wedding! Rumours are rife that the duo will tie the knot by the end of the year and amid all the speculations, we hear ten days prior to their wedding, they will perform 'Nandi' puja in Bangalore.
Bangalore To Turn Host For Ranveer & Deepika
According to Spotboye, Ranveer Singh and family have been invited by Deepika's mom to attend a grand Puja. Reportedly, Ranveer and his family will fly to Bangalore (Deepika's hometown) in the first week of November, and that's when DeepVeer's pre-wedding rituals will kick-start.
A source close to the entertainment portal has confirmed that a pre-wedding Puja, called the Nandi Puja, will be performed at Deepika Padukone's Bangalore residence.
Deepika's Mom Has Planned Out Everything
Spotboye also quoted a source as saying, "Deepika Padukone's mother, Ujjala Padukone, has already spoken to the officials of famous Nandi Temple in Banglore regarding the booking of pundits who will perform this grand Puja in the presence of the would-be bride and groom."
Ranveer-Deepika On The Work Front
On the work front, Deepika Padukone hasn't signed any project yet except Vishal Bhardwaj's Sapna Didi. But owing to Irrfan Khan's poor health condition, the shoot has not been commenced yet!
On the other side, Ranveer Singh will be next seen in Rohit Shetty's Simmba. He will also be seen in the biopic of Kapil Dev, titled as 83. The film will be directed by Kabir Khan. Apart from Simmba and 83, Ranveer has also shot for a few portions of his yet another film, Gully Boy. The film also casts Alia Bhatt in the lead role and is helmed by Zoya Akhtar.