- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Ask Guests Not To Carry A Mobile Phone At Their Wedding!
- Salman Khan, Ranveer Singh, Sonam Kapoor, Amitabh Bachchan Wish Everyone A Happy Independence Day
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh’s Wedding In Italy Confirmed! Kabir Bedi Sends Out Wishes!
- Inside Pictures From Sara Ali Khan's Birthday Bash! See Here
- Karan Johar Reveals Major Details About Takht, Says It's Like 'K3G Of The Mughal Era'!
- Ranveer Singh Gets Mobbed By Fans In Mumbai; Then Dances Atop A Car! Watch Video
- Kareena Kapoor Khan Was Skeptical About Ranveer Singh! Then, What Made Her Say Yes To Takht?
- Karan Johar Announces Takht With Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Alia Bhatt, Janhvi Kapoor!
- Kareena Kapoor To Romance Ranveer Singh In Karan Johar's Next? Juicy Details Inside!
- Ranveer Singh Does Not Hold Grudges Against Those Who Doubted Him As An Actor!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Walk Hand-in-hand, On A Secret Vacation! Watch Videos
- Lake Como: Pics Of Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh's Wedding Destination Will Take Your Breath Away
The alleged cold-war of the leading men of Padmaavat has been grabbing eyeballs since the shoot of the film started! Recently, Shahid Kapoor re-tweeted a tweet, in which a man was seen comparing Shahid & Ranveer's acting skills in Padmaavat and ended up only praising Shahid Kapoor!
Shahid's this act just added fuel to the fire and left everyone confused about the equation that Shahid & Ranveer share as the co-stars. Amidst all this, Ranveer Singh made a very strong point about cut-throat competition and we wonder if he's hinting it at Shahid..
Ranveer Says He's Not Extremely Competitive
As reported by Mid-day, Ranveer said, "I have never been extremely competitive. There's a certain thrill and adrenaline rush when there's healthy competition."
Ranveer Says He's A Better Team Player
"But, I cannot live with myself if I am required to damage someone else to get ahead. You won't find a better team player than me."
We Wonder If These Statements Of Ranveer Pointed At Shahid..
"Even in my movies, I'd take on for the team every day. I don't play to win. At the end of the day, I am artiste and art is subjective. You can't quantify art. I don't compete with other actors for this precise reason."
Ranveer Further Adds..
"The invasion of privacy is starting to get to me. The camera phones are extremely intrusive. I am also disturbed by the cut-throat nature of the show business."
"It shocks me because I can't be so cut throat. I cannot pull someone down to make myself look better. It happens around me every day and I haven't come to terms with this."
Meanwhile, Deepika Also Talked About Ranveer & Shahid
Recently, while dining with the media at a popular restaurant, Deepika Padukone talked about the fight scene of Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor and said, "For me, one of the most iconic scenes is the fight between Khilji and Rawal. I have not seen an action sequence with two leading stars shot like that."
They Were Actually Fighting Each Other: Deepika
"It was raw, you could actually see that they were fighting. It was not ki main body dikhaounga, they were fighting, pushing each other. That whole sequence for me is one of the best cinematic experiences."