TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The alleged cold-war of the leading men of Padmaavat has been grabbing eyeballs since the shoot of the film started! Recently, Shahid Kapoor re-tweeted a tweet, in which a man was seen comparing Shahid & Ranveer's acting skills in Padmaavat and ended up only praising Shahid Kapoor!
Shahid's this act just added fuel to the fire and left everyone confused about the equation that Shahid & Ranveer share as the co-stars. Amidst all this, Ranveer Singh made a very strong point about cut-throat competition and we wonder if he's hinting it at Shahid..
Ranveer Says He's Not Extremely Competitive
As reported by Mid-day, Ranveer said, "I have never been extremely competitive. There's a certain thrill and adrenaline rush when there's healthy competition."
Ranveer Says He's A Better Team Player
"But, I cannot live with myself if I am required to damage someone else to get ahead. You won't find a better team player than me."
We Wonder If These Statements Of Ranveer Pointed At Shahid..
"Even in my movies, I'd take on for the team every day. I don't play to win. At the end of the day, I am artiste and art is subjective. You can't quantify art. I don't compete with other actors for this precise reason."
Ranveer Further Adds..
"The invasion of privacy is starting to get to me. The camera phones are extremely intrusive. I am also disturbed by the cut-throat nature of the show business."
"It shocks me because I can't be so cut throat. I cannot pull someone down to make myself look better. It happens around me every day and I haven't come to terms with this."
Meanwhile, Deepika Also Talked About Ranveer & Shahid
Recently, while dining with the media at a popular restaurant, Deepika Padukone talked about the fight scene of Ranveer Singh & Shahid Kapoor and said, "For me, one of the most iconic scenes is the fight between Khilji and Rawal. I have not seen an action sequence with two leading stars shot like that."
They Were Actually Fighting Each Other: Deepika
"It was raw, you could actually see that they were fighting. It was not ki main body dikhaounga, they were fighting, pushing each other. That whole sequence for me is one of the best cinematic experiences."