TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP Is A History Changer, Name Changer, But Not A Game Changer — Mamata Banerjee
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Best Smartphones With 4000mAh And 5000mAh Battery Under Rs 10,000
- Deepika Padukone Invites Katrina And Ranbir To Her Wedding Reception
- Unbelievable Mysterious Stones Found On Earth
- A Beginners Guide On How To Invest In Mutual Funds In India
- Do You Know About This Hidden Hill Fort In Uttar Pradesh?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
Rumours are all over the place that Ranveer Singh is all set to marry the love of his life Deepika Padukone in November 2018 at a destination wedding in the breathtaking Lake Como, where only near and dear ones are invited. Though the wedding in Italy will see only a few people, the couple will throw a grand reception party in Mumbai and invite all their industry friends and make it a time to remember.
A leading publication has reported that Ranveer Singh is currently renovating his house and has moved out and is living in a five-star hotel in Bandra. The renovation will go on for the whole week and he'll be back home only after the weekend. Questions are now being raised if the couple is planning to stay there after the wedding or is he renovating it just for the wedding purpose.
Will Ranveer & Deepika Move In After Their Wedding?
"I don't know if Ranveer and Deepika will live there after marriage, but renovations are being performed, and Ranveer has shifted to a hotel," a source said to India Today.
A Low-key Wedding!
Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have decided to keep their wedding a low-key affair so much so that they've asked their guests not to bring their mobile phones, so that no pictures can be clicked.
Wedding On November 20, 2018?
Reports state that Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh would tie the knot on November 20, 2018, at Lake Como, Italy. However, we'll have to wait for an official confirmation regarding the same from the couple.
Only These 2 Celebrities Are Invited!
It is also reported that Deepika Padukone has invited her BFF Shahrukh Khan for the wedding and Ranveer Singh has invited his bestie Arjun Kapoor. Only these 2 celebs might make it to their wedding and everyone else will attend the reception party in India thereafter.