- Jacqueline Fernandez's Salman Khan-Varun Dhawan Connection
- Race 3: Jacqueline Fernandez Refused To Use Stunt Doubles For The Action Sequences!
- EXCLUSIVE! I Have Always Found Salman Khan Very Fascinating: Sonnalli Seygall
- Salman Khan And Jacqueline Fernandez Are Back On Jumma With Heeriye From Race 3
- Dus Ka Dum’s First Contestant Of The Show Faints, Salman Khan’s Gesture Will Surprise The Fans!
- The Spat Between Salman Khan & Ranbir Kapoor To Get Uglier [Inside Details]
- Yogita Bihani Says Working With Superstar Salman Khan Has Been The Best Experience Of Her Life
- Salman Khan’s Dus Ka Dum Launch Date Revealed; Race 3 Team To Promote Film On His Show!
- Disha Patani's Dream To Work With Salman Khan Comes True, Joins Bharat After Priyanka Chopra!
- Tubelight's Failure To Be Blamed? Salman Khan Breaks Silence On Rejecting Remo D Souza's Dance Film
- Fans Troll Salman Khan & Race 3 Trailer Mercilessly; Memes & Bashing Tweets Take Twitter By Storm
There were reports that Salman Khan has asked the makers of Welcome To New York to not use any of Arijit Singh's songs. Apparently, the makers wanted to keep a song in Arijit's voice in the movie that also has a cameo by Salman.
Rumour has it that the superstar is still angry with the singer and is in no mood to forgive him. But guess what? All these reports are not true and according to Bollywood Life, Salman has nothing to do with it.
The Report Stated
Everyone is currently under this belief that Arijit Singh lost out on a song in Welcome To New York because of Salman Khan. In fact, some even went up to speculate how Salman is ensuring Arijit doesn't get any song in any of his films, even if it's cameo in this case. But guess there's no truth to this above report.
It's Not A Salman Khan Film
Rubbishing Salman's involvement in finalising the singer for the song, a source clarified, "One needs to get this right that Welcome To New York is not Salman's film.''
Salman Is Surprised To See All These Baseless Reports
''He just has one special appearance in the film so why will he even get into the music space? He himself is surprised after reading these baseless reports.''
Arijit Might Have Lost The Song Cos...
''Maybe Arijit could have lost out on the song because of his own monetary differences with the producers. After all, it's the producers who take the final call."
When The Producer Read The News
Vashu Bhagnani told Indian Express, "I saw all this on TV and online and was so confused as to what was happening. Arijit Singh never sang for Welcome to New York in any capacity and this can be checked.''
Arjit Never Sang For Us
''He never sang a scratch either. Shamir (Tandon), the composer of the song and I were interested in a certain texture of voice and Rahat suited it perfectly. So we asked him. If Arijit didn't sing, how can anyone remove his voice?," said Bhagnani, adding that it was a bad case of Chinese whispers.
He Was Shocked After Reading Babul Supriyo's Comments About Salman
Bhagnani also said that Rahat and some other Pakistani singers associated with Bollywood have been recording songs online, in the wake of Indo-Pak tensions. "Since they aren't visiting, all the web files are being exchanged online," said Bhagnani, adding that he was shocked by the comments made by singer and Union Minister Babul Supriyo about the piece.
What The Singer Had Said
"I am not sure why Atif got to sing Dil Diya Gallan when Arijit could have done a much better job. The FM stations played the song galore, while news channels announced the name of our soldiers martyred by Pakistan-sponsored terrorists."