TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
The Shahrukh Khan, Kajol and Rani Mukerji starrer, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai is one of the best romantic films ever made in Bollywood and despite the fact that 20 years have passed since its release in 1998, the movie is still remembered even now by a lot of people. The songs, dances, romance and everything about the movie were loved by the audiences and reports state that Karan Johar is planning to make a sequel to Kuch Kuch Hota Hai and has already cracked an idea regarding the plot and will soon work on developing the story.
Kuch Kuch Hota Hai To Have A Sequel
"Karan has cracked an idea for a sequel. Now, all he needs to do is to develop it, which he's doing and pretty soon there will be an announcement," Bollywood Hungama quoted a source as saying.
The Sequel Will Happen Much Sooner Than Expected
"But stay alert for the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai sequel. Most probably, it will happen sooner rather than later," the source summed it up.
Karan Johar Will Not Direct The Movie
It is also reported that Karan Johar will not be the director of the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai sequel as he's busy directing his upcoming production Takth, which is a star-studded film revolving around the storyline of the India-Pakistan partition.
We Wonder Who Would Star In Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Sequel
The million dollar question is, who would be the lead actors in the Kuch Kuch Hota Hai sequel? Would it be Tiger Shroff, Ananya Pandey, Disha Patani or Shahrukh Khan and Kajol themselves? We'll have to wait and watch for that!