- Sonam Kapoor Was Asked If She Loves Muslims & Pakistani Followers; Replies What 'Hinduism' Preaches
- NEW INSIDE PICS: How Aishwarya Rai, Salman Khan, Shahrukh Khan PARTIED ALL NIGHT At Sonam's Wedding
- Sonam Kapoor Recaps Inside Details About How She Fell In Love With Hubby Anand Ahuja!
- Sanju Review: Ranbir Kapoor Hits A Sixer With Rajkumar Hirani's Engaging Storytelling!
- Sonam Kapoor & Anil Kapoor's Ek Ladki Ko Dekha Toh Aisa Laga Teaser Is Out! Watch It Here
- A True Incident! A Drunk Sanjay Dutt Had Actually Put On A Toilet Seat Around His Girlfriend's Neck
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun: On Karisma Kapoor's Birthday, Kareena & Sonam Paint The Town Red!
- Rishi Kapoor Calls Donald Trump A CLOWN & Praises Kim Jong Un!
- Pre-Birthday Special! Kareena Kapoor Meets Sonam Kapoor In London
- Here's What Sonam Kapoor Plans To Do On Her Birthday Along With Hubby Anand Ahuja
- Did Harshvardhan Kapoor INSULT His Sisters Sonam & Rhea Kapoor? Gets SLAMMED For His Awful Reply!
- Veere Di Wedding Box Office Report! Kareena-Sonam Film Passes The Crucial Monday Test
Sonam Kapoor and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are anything but rivals but rumours have been always rife that there's a cold war brewing between the actresses, thanks to Sonam Kapoor's remarks. Remember when Sonam Kapoor had called Aishwarya, 'a representative from another generation' and as expected it didn't go well with Ash!
If that was not enough, Sonam made yet another surprising remark on Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, when the latter donned purple lipstick for Festival De Cannes in 2015. But now we hear Sonam has extended an olive branch to the Bachchan bahu and has personally invited Aishwarya to her marriage.
Sonam's Mom Invited Aish
Pinkvilla quoted a source as saying, "Last week, when Sunita Kapoor bumped into Aishwarya at the wedding reception of Saudamini Mattu, the niece of designer Sandeep Khosla, she made it a point to greet her warmly and personally invited her for her daughter's wedding."
Later, Sonam Invited Aish Personally To The Wedding
"After a couple of days, Sonam also called Aishwarya and invited her. They chatted for a few minutes after which Aishwarya graciously accepted the invitation. While the younger Bachchans (Aishwarya, Shweta and Abhishek) have been invited by Sonam too, the older ones have also been invited by both Anil and Sunita."
We Can Expect Them At Sonam's Reception
"Weddings are special moments, it's a time to have fun and forget the past and everybody is doing just that for Sonam's wedding. Abhishek has worked with her in two films - Delhi 6 and Players and both are good friends."
Coming Back To Sonam-Aishwarya's Cold War
Sonam had also taken a sly dig at Aishwarya and had said, "The whole idea of fashion and make-up is for people to discuss it and I guess she (Aishwarya) wanted to be discussed.
She achieved what she wanted to achieve with it, which I think is great. I think it (purple lip colour) looked great and she (Aishwarya) carried it off with aplomb. I think it was great to do it in the 15th year, it's cool. She was trending everywhere."
Here's How Ash Had Reacted
However, while talking to Anupama Chopra, when Aishwarya was informed about Sonam's remarks, she said that it was not premeditated at all. She said, "I cross my heart and I promise you that it was not premeditated at all."
Now, All's Well
We're sure both Sonam & Aishwarya Rai Bachchan have moved on from past incidents and they're doing great job in their personal life as well as professional front.
Note The Date!
For the uninitiated, Sonam will be getting married to Anand Ahuja tomorrow (May 8, 2018) and in the night, the Kapoors will throw a lavish bash for their industry friends and don't be surprised if you spot Aishwarya Rai Bachchan at the do!