- Deepika Padukone Ends Cold War With Katrina Kaif; Does The Unexpected On Her Birthday!
- Irrfan Khan Health Update: The Actor Is Doing Great! He Sings & Records Songs, Says Vishal Bhardwaj
- IFFM Awards 2018: Ranbir Kapoor's Sanju & Deepika Padukone's Padmaavat Lead The Nominations!
- Deepika Padukone Breaks Into A Cute Dance For Her Boyfriend Ranveer Singh On His Birthday!
- Deepika Padukone Clocks 25 M Followers On Instagram!
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh's Wedding To Take Place In India, Not In Italy!
- Birthday Special: 5 Reasons Why Ranveer Singh Should Get The 'Best Boyfriend' Trophy
- Did Neetu Indirectly Blame Deepika & Katrina Kaif For Their Failed Relationship With Ranbir Kapoor?
- Deepika Padukone Reveals It All; Her Favorite Food To Her Favorite Emoji!
- Shahrukh Khan Gets Special Treatment From Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh; Wedding Fixed On Nov 12
- Deepika Padukone Was Asked To Get A BOOB JOB Done To Be Picked Up By Bollywood Producers!
- Deepika Padukone To Step Into Sridevi's Shoes For A Remake?
Remember how Anushka Sharma & Virat Kohli took the Internet by storm, when the duo tied knot in a private ceremony in Tuscany? For a couple of weeks, the newly-weds were the talk of the town. Guess what? We're so going to witness the same all again this month too! Why, you ask? We hear that there's a change in date for Sonam Kapoor's much-awaited wedding and, it's happening in April.
Before we go in deep, let us also tell you that Sonam has also extended an olive branch to her 'frenemy' Deepika Padukone. We all know Sonam & Deepika have always maintained a 'frenemy' status and now it would be interesting to see, if Deepika would skip the wedding or be seen in attendance at the do.
April 29, It Is!
A source while talking to DNA said, "Neither will it be a destination wedding nor will it take place in May. Sonam and Anand are likely to tie the knot on April 29 in Mumbai."
Entire Kapoor Family Is Busy With The Preparation
As the wedding is round the corner, we hear entire Kapoor clan is busy with a flurry of activities. As Sonam has been always particular about her fashion, it will be interesting to see, how Sonam will turn up at her wedding and which designers she will choose for her D-day.
Sonam's Guest List For The Wedding
According to Filmfare, Sonam has already sent out wedding invitations to her friends from Bollywood and it includes her all the co-stars from Veere Di Wedding as well as her Dutt biopic co-star, Ranbir Kapoor.
Deepika & Ranveer? Check!
Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, Jacqueline Fernandez, Salman Khan, Karisma Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Karan Johar are also some of the invitees.
Be it daughter Sonam Kapoor or father Anil Kapoor, the duo shares a warm equation with all the Bachchan clan and needless to mention that they have also made it to the wedding guest list.
Jhanvi, Khushi, Arjun & Cousins
As expected, Sonam's wedding is going to be one star-studded affair and all the cousins of Sonam Kapoor including Janhvi, Khushi, Arjun, Anshula, Shanaya and Mohit Marwah will be seen in attendance.
Sonam Stays Tight-lipped On Wedding Rumours
On a related note, when a leading daily earlier asked Sonam about the marriage rumours, the actress was quoted as saying, "Unfortunately, I do not talk about my personal life. I have never commented on that and will not do now. Speculations are rife but that is okay. I won't ever discuss it."