- When Janhvi Kapoor Got A Panic Attack After Someone Commented 'She Can't Act'!
- VIRAL VIDEO! When Janhvi Kapoor As A Kid Presented The Best Actor Award To Shahrukh Khan
- When Sridevi's Stardom HURT Anil Kapoor's Male Ego & He Ended Up Committing A BIG MISTAKE!
- Sridevi Would've Been So Glad To See Arjun Kapoor Caring For Janhvi Keeping All The Bitterness Aside
- Sridevi's FIRST Wedding Anniversary Post Her Demise; Janhvi & Boney Kapoor's Posts Break Our Hearts!
- Unaffected By Sridevi's Death, Nose Surgery & Nepotism! Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slammed For Vogue Cover
- Life After Sridevi's Death! Daughter Janhvi Kapoor Opens Up Like Never Before In Her First Interview
- Sridevi Was Missed IMMENSELY By Janhvi At Sonam Kapoor's 'Mehendi' Because Of This Special Reason!
- Post Sridevi's Demise, Anil Kapoor & Boney Kapoor Call Off Mr India 2, Shekhar Kapur Reacts!
- Gone Too Soon! Janhvi Kapoor Celebrates Mother's Day With The Memories Of Sridevi; Shares A Rare Pic
- Supreme Court Rejects Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
- Supreme Court To Hear Plea Seeking Investigation Into Sridevi’s Death!
If reports are to be believed, Boney Kapoor is all set to produce a documentary on the life of his wife Sridevi, and showcase the world how wonderful and talented she really was. The project will be directed by Shekhar Kapur, who also directed the superhit Sridevi, Anil Kapoor and Amrish Puri starrer Mr. India in 1987.
A source close to the development was quoted as saying to the Asian Age, "It will be a kind of one-stop visual legacy on her life and cinema, with the rarest of rare footage and voices of everyone who mattered in her life." The source also revealed that Boney Kapoor is upset about the untruth's that's been doing the rounds about Sridevi's death and wants to put a full stop to it.
Documentary On The Life Of Sridevi
Asian Age reported that Boney Kapoor and Shekhar Kapur will showcase rare and raw footage of Sridevi during her shoots and free time and show it in the documentary.
Transformation From Shy To Confident
Boney Kapoor and Shekhar Kapur will show how Sridevi was a shy girl during her initial days and transformed into a confident actress who could pull off any given role.
Malicious Information Is Being Spread
The source revealed, "Boney is very disturbed by what he considers untruths that are being spread about his wife's death."
Life Changing Events
On a related note, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor tied the knot in 1997 and since then, she she stepped away from movies to raise her children and was seen only in a few films.
Let's All Wait & Watch
No official confirmation has been given out by Boney Kapoor and Shekhar Kapur regarding the upcoming Sridevi's documentary. We will have to wait and watch for that.