- Janhvi Kapoor Gets Slut-shamed; Fans Post Hate Comments, Ask Her To Undergo Surgery Like Mom Sridevi
- Swiss Honour For Sridevi! Switzerland To Install A Statue Of Bollywood's 'Chandni'
- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
If reports are to be believed, Boney Kapoor is all set to produce a documentary on the life of his wife Sridevi, and showcase the world how wonderful and talented she really was. The project will be directed by Shekhar Kapur, who also directed the superhit Sridevi, Anil Kapoor and Amrish Puri starrer Mr. India in 1987.
A source close to the development was quoted as saying to the Asian Age, "It will be a kind of one-stop visual legacy on her life and cinema, with the rarest of rare footage and voices of everyone who mattered in her life." The source also revealed that Boney Kapoor is upset about the untruth's that's been doing the rounds about Sridevi's death and wants to put a full stop to it.
Documentary On The Life Of Sridevi
Asian Age reported that Boney Kapoor and Shekhar Kapur will showcase rare and raw footage of Sridevi during her shoots and free time and show it in the documentary.
Transformation From Shy To Confident
Boney Kapoor and Shekhar Kapur will show how Sridevi was a shy girl during her initial days and transformed into a confident actress who could pull off any given role.
Malicious Information Is Being Spread
The source revealed, "Boney is very disturbed by what he considers untruths that are being spread about his wife's death."
Life Changing Events
On a related note, Sridevi and Boney Kapoor tied the knot in 1997 and since then, she she stepped away from movies to raise her children and was seen only in a few films.
Let's All Wait & Watch
No official confirmation has been given out by Boney Kapoor and Shekhar Kapur regarding the upcoming Sridevi's documentary. We will have to wait and watch for that.