- Boney Kapoor Reveals He Took 12 Years To Win Sridevi's Heart; Janhvi Kapoor Breaks Down In Tears!
- Sridevi's First Birthday After Her Demise: These Rare Pictures Of The Late Actress Are Pure Gold!
- NTR Biopic: Rakul Preet Likely To Play Sridevi In The Balakrishna Starrer
- Rishi Kapoor Gets Trolled For Failing To Recognize His Co-Star Sridevi In A Throwback Video!
- Sridevi's Tribute Video Shown At The IIFA 2018 Plagiarised? Boney Kapoor Locks Horns With A Fan!
- B'DAY SPECIAL: These Rare Pics Of Sanjay Dutt With Sridevi, Aishwarya Rai & Others Are Unmissable
- When Janhvi Kapoor Thought She Was Going To Lose Her Mind After Sridevi's Demise!
- Janhvi Kapoor On Sridevi: Acting For My Mother Was Instinctive; It Was Like Breathing
- After Janhvi Kapoor, Sridevi's Younger Daughter Khushi Kapoor To Enter Bollywood?
- Boney Kapoor On Janhvi Kapoor Being Compared To Her Mom Sridevi: It Worried Her
- Dhadak Movie Review: Live Audience Update On The Janhvi Kapoor & Ishaan Khatter Starrer
- Before Janhvi Kapoor's Dhadak Releases, Let's Take A Look Back At Sridevi's Hindi Debut!
On February 22, 2018, Sridevi breathed her last due to accidentally drowning and since that day, the world of the Kapoors turned upside down. While Janhvi & Khushi Kapoor are trying their level best to go back to normalcy, it's Boney Kapoor who's in vulnerable condition!
Yesterday, (June 2, 2018) was Sridevi & Boney Kapoor's 22nd wedding anniversary. The couple tied the knot in 1996 and been very much in love since then. It's their first anniversary post Sridevi's demise and the posts of Janhvi Kapoor and Boney Kapoor will surely leave you heart-broken.
Janhvi Shares A Lovely Pic Of Boney & Sridevi
This picture speaks volumes about the ‘sacred love' between Boney Kapoor and Sridevi. No wonder why, Boney Kapoor is unable to come to terms with the death of his dear wife.
Boney Kapoor’s Words..
Through Sridevi's account, (which is now handled by Boney Kapoor), Boney Kapoor shared a post that reads, "Today would have been our 22nd wedding anniversary. Jaan... My wife, my soulmate, the epitome of love, grace , warmth and laughter lives within me forever..."
Gone Too Soon!
Last week, Janhvi Kapoor shared a beautiful painting of her parents; Sridevi and Boney Kapoor on her Instagram story and it made us all emotional.
Sridevi’s Love Story In Her Own Words
In an interview with Good Housekeeping, Sridevi talked about how Boney came into her life and how they were destined to be together.
She was quoted as saying, "Boney came to me in 1984 to sign me to play Seema, the lead female role for Mr India. He confessed later, that he fell in love with me outright!"
Sridevi Took Some Time To Accept His Love
"He however did take a few years to sort out his life before formally proposing to me in 1993. I fell in love with him when I got to know the real him. It was difficult, traumatic even and it took me many years to finally accept the fact that I was destined to be with Boney."
Sridevi’s Sister Was Shocked By Her Decision To Marry Boney Kapoor
"In hindsight, I only wish that I had realized and accepted his love for me sooner. I always believe in following my heart and I am glad that I did.
My parents had passed away by then and my sister was shocked with my decision. But now, she shares a great relationship with my husband and is convinced that he is the best thing that ever happened to me!"
Sridevi Was Also Loved By Her Mother-in-law
"The same goes for my in laws. I share a fantastic relationship with them. My mother in law adores me and I always try to pamper her because she loves to be spoilt by me."
Sridevi on Anil Kapoor’s Wife
"I can also never forget the support and strength I got from my sister in law Sunita (actor Anil Kapoor's wife) all through and the love I got from Boney's sister, Reena. The affectionate bond I share with Boney's youngest brother, Sanjay and his wife Maheep is also a lifeline!"
Sridevi will always be remembered for what she was - an evergreen actor and a timeless diva of Bollywood.