TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Sridevi was on top of the moon when Karan Johar decided he'll launch her elder daughter Jhanvi Kapoor in Bollywood through Dhadak alongside Ishaan Khatter and even before the film completed its shoot, Sridevi passed away in Dubai. However, it is now reported that Sridevi gave her nod to star in KJO's upcoming film and the film had to go on floors on April 2018, but sadly, fate took another turn.
"Karan revealed that Sridevi was elated when he proposed to launch her daughter Janhvi in Dhadak. Exactly a week later, he went to her residence again to ask if she can be a part of another Dharma film that he had conceptualised. Sridevi had loved the idea of the movie and they were supposed to begin shooting in April. However, life struck with its uncertainty and Sridevi was taken away before Karan had a chance to work with her for the first time," said a source to Mumbai Mirror.
Sridevi, Boney Kapoor & Karan Johar
Sridevi had given her nod to star in a Karan Johar's film from April 2018. Sadly, fate had other choices as she lost her life on February 25, 2018 in Dubai.
Right After Dhadak
Sridevi was extremely excited about her daughter Jhanvi Kapoor's debut in Bollywood through Dhadak and was also excited to star in a KJO's film herself.
Big Banner Debut
Debuting in Bollywood under a big banner like Karan Johar's production is everyone's dream come true and Sridevi felt that Jhanvi was in the right hands.
So Happy & Excited
Sridevi was the happiest mom when Jhanvi Kapoor signed the dotted line for her debut Dhadak, which is a Karan Johar's production.
Starcast Of The Film
Dhadak stars Jhanvi Kapoor and Ishaan Khatter in the lead roles and the posters were out too and were pretty good too.
Sadly, even before the release of Jhanvi Kapoor's debut Dhadak, Sridevi passed away. Even her first film with Karan Johar could not take place.
We're sure Sridevi will be watching over her daughters Jhanvi Kapoor and Khushi from heaven and guide them in the best path.
Karan Johar Took Charge Of Sridevi's Daughters
"He has taken charge of both of Sridevi's daughters, Jahnvi whom he is launching this July, and her younger sister Khushi. Karan is very attached to the two girls and now more so than ever," said a source to Bollywood Hungama.