TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
The much-awaited trailer of Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh starrer Thugs Of Hindostan would be out in a couple of days and film-maker Aditya Chopra has planned to release it on a very special date. Yes, Thugs Of Hindostan's trailer is scheduled to release on Yash Chopra's birth anniversary on September 27, as Aditya Chopra wants to honour and commemorate his father and dedicate the trailer to his name.
However, the film-makers of Thugs Of Hindostan are tight lipped about the matter and refused to give in any details about the trailer release. An official spokesperson from the production house opened up to HT by saying, "We will let you know as soon as the plans are firmed up," and just walked away.
Thugs Of Hindostan is made on a whopping budget of Rs 300 Crores and is touted to be the most expensive Bollywood film ever to be made. Also, the film-makers spent massive amounts of money on building 2 ships weighing 2-lakh kilos each and sailed it on a tiny island in Eurpoe, Malta, where the shoot was held. It is reported that over 1000 people were involved in constructing the ships, which includes international designers and ship-makers and the cost runs into several crores.
Also, the film-makers are planning to auction the 2 ships as a memorabilia and will sell it to the highest bidder, when the movie almost will near its release date.
Thugs Of Hindostan is directed by Vijay Krishna Acharya and is produced by Aditya Chopra. The film stars Aamir Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Katrina Kaif and Fatima Sana Shaikh in lead roles and is scheduled to hit the theatres on November 7, 2018. For the first time, we'll get to see Aamir Khan and Amitabh Bachchan on the silver screen in Thugs Of Hindostan.