TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Love is a strange game and can keep you happy and secured when the time is good, and can get tragic and sad when the time is bad. The ups and downs of love are what life is all about and the couple who can balance both, live better and stay together longer. However, it looks like Uday Chopra is missing Nargis Fakhri a lot and just sent out a tweet with cryptic messages.
Reading between the lines, one can say that it's indeed pointed towards his ex-girlfriend Nargis Fakhri and maybe he wants to get back with her, because he doesn't feel the spark anymore. Here's what Uday Chopra tweeted, "I wish I could love with the same intensity I used to love a few years ago. There was this girl and I felt alive just loving her. I've lost that now. I just want that passion back. Maybe that's all I need."
Tweeting Philosophy Most Of The Time
If you look at Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri's Twitter handle, both send deep philosophical messages and it's hard to understand if the messages are indeed pointed towards their ex.
Dating & Break-up
Uday Chopra and Nargis Fakhri were rumoured to be dating and were head over heels in love with each other. However, all of that came to an end and the two have parted ways for the good.
Who Is Nargis Fakhri Dating Now?
Nargis Fakhri is currently dating American film-maker Matt Alonzo and their Instagram handle is filled with each others' pictures. Going by the images, one can say that they're truly into each other.
Who Is Uday Chopra Dating Now?
Uday Chopra is currently not dating anyone and it looks like he's single and ready to mingle. Also, he changed his Twitter name to Gudvar Thorgard and states that he got the name from a 'Viking name generator'.