- Vivek Oberoi On MARRYING Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: 'Someone Who Wasn’t Right For Me As A LIFE PARTNER'
- Ganapati Darshan: A Panicked Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Tries To Protect Aaradhya From The Crowd Around
- Taimur Has More Confidence Than Aaradhya: Trollers Target Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Again!
- Salman Khan's Ex Somy Ali Had Called Vivek Oberoi Insecure When He Was Dating Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
- Why Did Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Skip Ganesh Chaturthi Celebrations? Is Shweta Bachchan The Reason?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Wants To Give A Normal Upbringing To Aaradhya Reveals Abhishek Bachchan
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Pays A Heavy Price For Delivering ONLY FLOPS; Gets Ousted From Woh Koun Thi
- WIFT Awards: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan & Her Daughter Aaradhya Steal The Show; See Photos!
- OUCH! Did Shweta Bachchan-Karisma Kapoor's BONDING Make Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Very UNCOMFORTABLE?
- What Left Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Teary-eyed At A Recent Event? You'll Be Amazed To Know The Reason!
- Was Salman The Reason? Aishwarya Rai Was In A Turbulent Stage Earlier, Marriage Made Her Calmer: SLB
- Abhishek Bachchan Says Jaya Bachchan Was A Strict Mother; Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Is A One-woman Army
There are many exes out there in B-town, who re-unite for a film! From Deepika Padukone-Ranbir Kapoor to Ranveer Singh-Anushka Sharma. From Katrina Kaif-Salman Khan to Shraddha Kapoor-Aditya Roy Kapur, many ex-couples have come together for the silver screen and the audiences have loved every bit of their presence together. And something similar might happen soon. We hear Abhishek Bachchan & Rani Mukerji are keen to be casted opposite each other in the sequel of their film, Bunty Aur Babli; we wonder how's Aishwarya Rai Bachchan gonna react!
Bunty Aur Babli Sequel On The Cards
Pinkvilla quoted the source, close to the production house as saying, "Bunty Aur Babli sequel has been on cards for quite some time now. But it was only recently that the things were taken forward."
Abhishek & Rani Are Eager To Work Together
"Aditya Chopra himself is looking into this and the pre-production work has already started. Both Rani Mukerji and Abhishek Bachchan are more than keen to do this project and have given their nod for it."
What About Aishwarya Rai?
It's known to all that Aishwarya Rai & Rani Mukerji don't share a good equation with each other at all and their bitter history goes a long way! It would be interesting to see, what would be Aishwarya's take on Abhishek-Rani's film. Will she be comfortable enough to leave the past in the past? Only time will tell!
Coming Back To The Shoot Of The Film
The source also revealed, "However, it won't be directed by Shaad. Who is helming this sequel is still not revealed. But the plot has been finalised and the shoot schedule is being planned. If everything works out well, then the movie will tentatively go on-floors in November, this year."
Abhishek Is Currently Busy With Manmarziyaan
Abhishek Bachchan was last seen in All Is Well alongside Rishi Kapoor and Asin Thottumkal. He is making a comeback after a good three years in Anurag Kashyap's Manmarziyaan. The film also casts Tapsee Pannu and Vicky Kaushal in the lead roles.