- Priyanka Chopra's Colleagues Thought Her Mom Madhu Chopra Was Crazy To Back Bhojpuri Film!
- REVEALED! Here's Why Priyanka Chopra Had To DITCH The Oscar Awards This Year
- Bollywood Stars Wearing SCAMSTER Nirav Modi's Jewellery Collection! View Pictures
- Dark Day For Bollywood! Amitabh Bachchan Had A Premonition About Sridevi's Death?
- SAME TO SAME! Twitteratis Just Discovered A Doppelganger Of Priyanka Chopra In This American Model
- Lingerie Babe Farrah Kader's Latest Pictures Will Make You Swoon! Too Hot To Handle
Priyanka Chopra, who has managed to pull off different looks in her over decade-long movie career, has sported a bald look for her forthcoming film Mary Kom. The actress, who didn't actually shave off her head, says she may considering going bald if an entire film requires her to do so.
For Mary Kom, which releases Sep 5, the requirement was only for a scene.
"It was just about one scene in 'Mary Kom', so it was not required for me to go bald. Then who would have shot the rest of the film? But if a film requires for me to go bald entirely, maybe I will do it. But just for one or two scenes, I can't go bald," Priyanka said here.
Mary Kom is a biopic on boxing champion M.C. Mary Kom, who fought all odds to pursue her passion.
Talking about the film, which marks the directorial debut of Omung Kumar, Priyanka said, "When Omung came me to me with this film, I was quite sure I want to do it. I knew Omung for many years and besides this film was being made (co-produced) by Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
"There was a comfort zone and Omung and Sanjay gave me confidence. It's an incredible story," she said.