TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention! Pics
- Watermelon Facial For Glowing Skin
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Five Reasons To Visit Bum La Pass This Winter
Monday, March 13, 2006
Subhash Ghai's Mukta Arts is churning out one film after the other. In the next couple of months, two films under the Mukta Arts Banner will release. The first will be Shaadi Se Pehle and the second will be 36 China Town. The latter, directed by Abbas-Mustan has been talked about a lot due to its cast of Shahid Kapur, Kareena Kapoor and Upen Patel.
In order to promote 36 China Town, a music video was recently shot. It's a remix video which will feature the stars Shahid, Kareena and Upen. Choreographed by Remo, the song will feature many Chinese dancers. The remaining songs have been choreographed by Ahmed Khan.
36 China Town is a thriller. Hence, the video will not feature in the movie, as it is believed that it will hamper the pace. There are five songs which are a part of the movie. It is not surprising that this movie has a promotional music video considering that it has music by Himesh Reshammiya. His recent works like Aashiq Banaya Aapne and Aksar, too have had promotional videos which have been received very well by the audience. 36 China Town will hit theatres after Shaadi Se Pehle.