TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
Wednesday, April 26, 2006
After actress Aishwarya Rai, now it's Aamir Khan to be featured on Coca-Cola 'Thande ka Tadka' campaign. According to Vikas Gupta, VP-Marketing, Coca-Cola India, both ads are humoristic in its own way. They also reflect the new-found confidence of the youth using wit and humor. It speaks the language of the new generation.
In the new ad Aamir makes a smart appearance as a tourist who emphasizes on "How food tastes best when had with Coca-Cola". He also invents the concept of Thanda being synonymous with a bottle of Coca-Cola. Aamir was last seen in Coke's 'Piyo Sar Utha Ke' campaign.
Coca-Cola has tied up with some key hang-outs and eating out joints where a bottle of Coke would be an integral part of the combo food menu.