TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Monday, April 17, 2006
Aamir Khan has taken up the cause of the Narmada Bachao Andolan and the Bhopal Gas tragedy victims. The actor is currently in Delhi for the issues. He spoke to victims from both the camps and heard them out. Thereafter there was a discussion which was open to questions from students and journalists. The director of Rang De Basanti, Rakyesh Mehra and actors Atul Kulkarni and Kunal Kapoor were also present. They spoke to the activists and heard their grievances.
The activist of the Narmada Bachao Andolan have been on a hunger strike since March 29. The survivors of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy have also been on a hunger strike since 4 days now. Aamir was followed by the media at the discussion. The activists of both the causes are glad because Aamir's presence has brought attention to their plight.
Himesh's track included in HDKG!
Salman granted bail in poaching case