TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Thursday, October 26, 2006
Since his first film, Abhay Deol has been doing films with only with new directors. Be it his debut film Socha Na Tha, followed by Aahista Aahista, Honeymoon Tours Travels Pvt Ltd, Ek Challis Ki Last Local and Meridian - all have been with new directors. The latest one to join the list is Manorama Six Feet Under which is to be directed by Navdeep Singh. Abhay clarifies that this is definitely unplanned. It is not intentionally that he plans to work with new directors but he decides to work with a particular director looking at his script. A good script is the criteria for him to sign a film. Besides, he says that he has been aware of Navdeep's work in the ad industry.
The film Manorama Six Feet Under will be shot mainly in Rajasthan. The shooting starts in December. The film will have two actresses; one of the actresses being Raima Sen.
John and Bipasha together in Goal
Umrao Jaan at Reliance Mobile World