TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2018 Election Results Updates: Ashok Gehlot & Sachin Pilot To Meet Rahul Gandhi
- Manchester City Vs Hoffenheim: City Through As Group Winners
- PTron Spunk Wireless Earphones With Bluetooth 5.0 Launched For Rs 2,999
- Bajaj Pulsar 150 ABS: Spy Pics Leaked
- Why Is December A Good Month To Invest In Stock Markets?
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ROYAL At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Sonam & Anil Kapoor's Ethnic Look At Isha Ambani's Wedding
- Kashmir — The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Monday, June 05, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): Bollywood actor Abhishek Bachchan became the first Indian brand ambassador of Motorola. Speaking on the occasion, the actor said , ''I am honoured to be a ambassador of a truely global brand synomous with quality, innovation and style. Helping India to get more and more connected with Motorola phones is my mission for the next 24 months. I love the Motorola products''. Announcing the Motostar, Mr Allen Burns, Corporate Vice President, Motorola, said India is significant and exciting market for Motorola and Abhishek is a stylish and sophisticated actor who appeals to all segments of Indian society. ''I am confident that our partnership will be mutually beneficial'', he said.
After unveiling Motostar, Motorola announced the winners of contest ''Guess the Motostar'' which was a lead upto the brand ambassador launch. The winners came from various cities of the country and had unique opportunity to spend an evening with the Motostar. The ''Guess the Motostar'' contest saw an overwhelming response from over two lakh participants.