TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Motorola One Power Review — A Decent Mid-Tier Smartphone
- Kerala's Beachside Of Vatakara Is Simply Mesmerising
- Are You A Foodie? — If Yes, Check Out The Oldest Food Items Eaten Around The World
- Lata Mangeshkar On #MeToo — "Working Women Must Be Given The Dignity, Respect & Space They Deserve"
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Usually when young parents go to watch a film in a multiplex they feel very conscious about their children making noise or they are worried that their children will get scared the minute the light gets dimmed.
So in order to make Adlabs patrons feel more comfortable and to make their film watching experience more enjoyable, every weekend mornings there would be special shows specifically for young parents with Kids, creating a cult for people coming with similar background. The screen lights would be dimmed at all times and it would not be dark in the auditorium.
Other facilities like nappy changing corner, milk-warming corner and special healthy food options for kids like hot chocolate, Bournvita would be provided. Young parents can also ask for some toys to be their children busy during the screening of the film.
Outlining the concept, Tushar Dhingra, COO, Adlabs, said, Adlabs Cinemas will screen these movies every month. On popular demand, both new films and classics will be screened. The experience would be sensitive to young parents, with screenings happening only in the mornings. The theatre lights will be dimmed and not totally off at the time of the screening.
Salman cuts the ribbon
Kabir's next 2 films with Yash Raj