TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
Usually when young parents go to watch a film in a multiplex they feel very conscious about their children making noise or they are worried that their children will get scared the minute the light gets dimmed.
So in order to make Adlabs patrons feel more comfortable and to make their film watching experience more enjoyable, every weekend mornings there would be special shows specifically for young parents with Kids, creating a cult for people coming with similar background. The screen lights would be dimmed at all times and it would not be dark in the auditorium.
Other facilities like nappy changing corner, milk-warming corner and special healthy food options for kids like hot chocolate, Bournvita would be provided. Young parents can also ask for some toys to be their children busy during the screening of the film.
Outlining the concept, Tushar Dhingra, COO, Adlabs, said, Adlabs Cinemas will screen these movies every month. On popular demand, both new films and classics will be screened. The experience would be sensitive to young parents, with screenings happening only in the mornings. The theatre lights will be dimmed and not totally off at the time of the screening.
Salman cuts the ribbon
Kabir's next 2 films with Yash Raj