TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, November 13, 2006
With Fool and Final slated for release on 26th January, 2007, choreographer-director Ahmed Khan has started work on his next venture. A sports-based theme, the film is titled Yahan Ke Hum Sikander and will star a galaxy of stars. Isn't it the same film that Ahmed was planning to start after Lakeer [it was titled Mazhab then]? "That's true," Ahmed confirms, "But we've changed the title and also altered the script slightly. Also, Mazhab was based on football, while Yahan Ke Hum Sikander might either be football or basketball."
Backed by Adlabs and produced by Silent Noise Productions, Yahan Ke Hum Sikander will star Nana Patekar [as the coach], Suniel Shetty, Arjun Rampal, Aftab Shivdasani, Sohail Khan and one more actor [under finalization]. Wait, the cast also includes Rimi Sen, Ayesha Takia and one more name [also undecided], besides a host of topnotch models/actors -- Shawar Ali, Zulfi Sayed, Jas Arora and Chetan Hansraj.
Ahmed describes Yahan Ke Hum Sikander as an emotional film, despite its sports-based theme. "It has several poignant moments," he says. Ironically, Anees Bazmee, who is associated with comedy films [No Entry, Welcome], is writing its script, while A.R. Rahman is composing the music.
Steve Ballmer launches Yash Raj's revamped website
Himesh clears Boney's accusations