TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Phethai Updates — Storm To Make Landfall In Andhra By Afternoon; 22 Trains Cancelled
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- Virat Kohli Second-Fastest To 25 Test Hundreds; Surpasses Tendulkar
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- 10 Best Websites To Watch Bollywood Movies Online
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Red Carpet Pictures
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
- 2018 Survey Reveals The Most Dangerous Countries For Women
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Monday, November 13, 2006
With Fool and Final slated for release on 26th January, 2007, choreographer-director Ahmed Khan has started work on his next venture. A sports-based theme, the film is titled Yahan Ke Hum Sikander and will star a galaxy of stars. Isn't it the same film that Ahmed was planning to start after Lakeer [it was titled Mazhab then]? "That's true," Ahmed confirms, "But we've changed the title and also altered the script slightly. Also, Mazhab was based on football, while Yahan Ke Hum Sikander might either be football or basketball."
Backed by Adlabs and produced by Silent Noise Productions, Yahan Ke Hum Sikander will star Nana Patekar [as the coach], Suniel Shetty, Arjun Rampal, Aftab Shivdasani, Sohail Khan and one more actor [under finalization]. Wait, the cast also includes Rimi Sen, Ayesha Takia and one more name [also undecided], besides a host of topnotch models/actors -- Shawar Ali, Zulfi Sayed, Jas Arora and Chetan Hansraj.
Ahmed describes Yahan Ke Hum Sikander as an emotional film, despite its sports-based theme. "It has several poignant moments," he says. Ironically, Anees Bazmee, who is associated with comedy films [No Entry, Welcome], is writing its script, while A.R. Rahman is composing the music.
Steve Ballmer launches Yash Raj's revamped website
Himesh clears Boney's accusations