TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
By: Smitha Nambiar
Thursday, March 02, 2006
The beautiful Ash has just missed a GOLDEN opportunity.... she has missed the chance to lunch with US President George W Bush. Too bad!
The lunch, to be hosted today in New Delhi by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh is in regard to US President George Bush, visiting India for the very first time.
Hari Singh, Ash's secretary informed one of the news agencies that Aishwarya would not be able to attend the function as she has left for Brazil to shoot for Dhoom 2 starring Abhishek Bachchan, Bipasha Basu and Uday Chopra amongst others. Hari is quoted to have said that they received a phone call about the lunch from the protocol officer in MEA, 40 minutes after she left for Brazil.
Well, that was indeed a very good chance for the gorgeous Ash who is popular not only in India, but is slowly making her mark in the international scene as well. However, Aishwarya has nothing to worry as opportunities keep knocking on her doors every now and then. Wonder what Ash has to say about this! Meanwhile, let's just hope that she has a good time in Brazil considering that Abhishek will be with her too, to give her company! What say guys?