TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Aishwarya Rai is once again in news but this time for a wrong reason. She has been called by the Customs Department for interrogation. It has been reported that a parcel from Netherlands has arrived that contains 24,000 euros, a DVD player, a Ralph Lauren Polo Sport T-shirt and pair of binoculars addressed to her.
The Customs Department has summoned Aishwarya to be present in their office at Ballard Pier. But when the actress failed to respond to the officials, they opened the parcel in front of witnesses. According to police, Aishwarya has to visit the Customs House to give her statement else she would be issued summons.
Aishwarya who is currently shooting for Ashutosh Gowarikar's Jodha Akbar is not in Mumbai and will possibly return by this weekend.
Munnabhai screened at the U.N.
Sonia calls for unity in children's films