TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
This summer Coca Cola has something exciting to offer to their young consumers. This time Coca Cola has come up with an exciting brand campaign for its customers. "Coca-Cola Thande Ka Tadka" is their new promotional campaign and the fascinating part is that actress Aishwarya Rai will be featuring for in the commercial.
This new campaign will be aired from 26th March '06 onwards. The campaign has been conceptualized by adman Prasoon Joshi of McCann Erickson with direction of Abhijit Chaudhuri of Black Magic Productions. The campaign reflects the newfound confidence of the Indian youth. Its wit and humor speaks through the new generation.
After their last campaign 'Thanda Matlab Coca-Cola' featuring Aamir Khan, Aishwarya will now explore her funny side with the art of whistling.