TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- KCR Takes Oath As Telangana Chief Minister
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- India vs Australia, 2nd Test: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing, Squads & More
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
Monday, May 29, 2006
Aishwarya, who refused the offer to act in a Hollywood movie for the only reason that more skin would be exposed, is now acting in Bengali movie, scantily-dressed! In this movie she is playing the role of a young widow. She has given a wonderful performance in the scenes where the widow expresses her feelings. She creates a flutter among the audience in the scenes she comes in a white saree without blouse.
Till now the Hindi actresses like Rekha, Zeenat Amman, Shabana Azmi, Mallika Sherawat and Meghna Naidu have stimulated the viewers' feelings in a different aspect. But in this movie Aishwarya Rai has superseded them in rousing the emotions and feelings and proved that she is a world beauty beyond doubt.
She has expressed the feelings of a young widow who has an illicit affair with her friend's husband. Apart from being a talented artist and charming beauty now she has upgraded as a glamorous actress as well. The Censor Board of India refused to censor the movie. Yet the director Rituparno Ghosh got the movie censored by appealing to the Tribunal. Now this movie has got awards for best director and costume designer. Ash is strong in the decision not to release this movie in any other languages. In spite of this, the movie is going to be released in Tamil as Aishwarya Rai, Oru Perazhagi in the month of June.