TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court Verdict On Rafale Deal Tomorrow
- Petrol Price Increased For The First Time In Nearly Two Months
- Hockey World Cup 2018 Quarter-Finals: India vs Netherlands — Updates
- Nissan Kicks Review — KICK-starting A New Statement Among Five-Seater SUVs
- Things To Know About The World's Quad Camera Smartphone
- Patiala — The Princely State Of Punjab
- Inside Pics From Isha's Wedding: Ash-Aaradhya Pose For A Pic
- She Sits In The Lake For The Entire Day — Here's Why!
The film will star himself and opposite him will be his wife, Kajol. Ajay and Kajol have done a number of films together which include Dil Kya Kare, Ishq, Pyar Toh Hona Hi Tha and the relative fiasco Raju Chacha. Main Tum Aur Hum is based on a story written by Ajay Devgan himself. Ajay has roped in cinematographer Aseem Prakash Bajaj (who shot with him in Zameen and Golmaal) for his directorial debut. According to Aseem, the plot will is very touching and romantic. It talks about love, commitment, and the institution of marriage, something that Ajay-Kajol will easily be able to identify with.
As sources have it, Ajay hopes to restore his production house in a big way with this film, which showcases his direction and acting talents with his wife.
Main Tum Aur Hum will go on floors in the month of April next year.
SRK in Dulha Mil Gaya
SRK postpones Om Shanti Om?