TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nagrota Attack: Free Run For Terrorists
- 5 Best Short And Safe Investments In India
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- Launch Alert: Huawei Mate 20 Pro To Launch On 27th November
- Deepika And Ranveer Bangalore Reception: All You Need To Know!
- F1 Raceweek: Alonso Farewell Looms
- Typhus - Causes, Symptoms And Prevention
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Bollywood brigade has been known to be unreasonably superstitious. And it doesn't really hurt since scores of careers are at stake every Friday. The last we heard, Anant Mahadevan was advised to buy a diamond prior to the release of Aksar. He was told that if he didn't purchase a diamond, the film would flop. So to be on the safe side, he went and bought two diamonds worth Rs.35,000. And he must be glad about what he did considering that the film is doing decent business everywhere.