TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Celebrated fashion designer Ritu Beri recently completed writing her first book titled Firefly: A Fairytale. And the book was released by none other than actor Akshay Kumar, in Delhi. He confessed that he is not much of a book lover but was there just to support his friend. In fact he missed the prestigious Filmfare Awards just for this occasion.
Contrary to what people would think, this book is not restricted to fashion alone. It deals with topics like architecture, history, women and their beauty. It also talks about her experiences in Paris which were important in shaping her career.
The book will be available in leading bookstores from next month. Only 100 copies will be released as of now. Each copy is priced at a whopping Rs.1 lakh.