TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- A BJP Whitewash As Congress Crawls Back Into The Hindi Heartland
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- Petrol and Diesel Prices May Again Rise — Here's Why
- New Tata Tiago XZ+ Variant Launched In India
- Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 Launched At Rs 12,999: Price And Specs
- Wildlife Sanctuaries Of Tamil Nadu
- 20 Health Benefits Of Watercress
- Newlyweds PeeCee-Nick Go For Their Honeymoon
By: Taran Adarsh, IndiaFM
Wednesday, December 27, 2006
Yash Raj has signed Akshay Kumar for its forthcoming project, which will be directed by Dhoom and Dhoom 2 writer Vijay Krishna Acharya aka Victor. In fact, the project marks Akshay's return to Yash Raj after Dil To Pagal Hai. However, there's tremendous speculation about the balance cast of this biggie.
Now, here's something no one knows. Kareena Kapoor will play the romantic interest of Akshay and Saif in this film. Like Akshay, this film marks Kareena's return to the Yash Raj banner after Mujhse Dosti Karoge. "There were no differences between Kareena and Yash Raj as such. But the Kal Ho Naa Ho incident with the Johars created a rift and Kareena was never considered for any of Yash Raj or Dharma's films," a very, very reliable source tells me.
Back to the Akki-Saif project. Kareena has already heard the story, liked her part immensely and has given her consent to the makers. The film will be shot from April to July 2007, after which Kareena will commence shooting for Mani Ratnam's Lajjo from October 2007 onwards.
Sanjay Dutt begins shooting
Saregama to retry film production