TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Actor Amitabh Bachchan is an extremely popular actor not only in India but also known internationally. He has his fan following everywhere in the world and Paris is not an exception. The actor will be doing a Hindi voiceover for a French documentary called 'March of the Penguins'. The same documentary will be dubbed into English, Hindi, Tamil and Telugu.
However, Paris will showcase some of his films at the end of 2006 or at the beginning of the next year. According to Mr. Bendjebbour, French films were very well appreciated at the various festivals in the country. And looking at the response, French Embassy has created a fund to partly finance dubbing of French movies into Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and other languages. The distributors would be provided amounts ranging from Rs. 1 lakh to Rs. 3 lakh.
He has also informed that at least 12 French films were sold to Indian distributors in the last three months, including this documentary which is expected to be released in April or May.