TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
Monday, June 12, 2006
Mumbai (UNI): The Income Tax (IT) department has slapped another notice on Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan, this time seeking additional information on his bungalow 'actors tax paying habits,amitabh bachchan,it notices on actors,it notices to amitabh bachchan,jalsa,new it notice on amitabh bachchan' situated in Juhu in suburban Mumbai. The bungalow was recently transferred in the name of Jaya Bachchan, wife of the superstar and a sitting Member of Parliament (MP) in Rajya Sabha.
The recent notice by IT department is among a series of notices issued one after another to the superstar, some of them seeking details of his personal accesories, clothings etc. The latest notice seeks information on tax papers, stamp duty, the cheque numbers and information on amount paid as penalty to transfer 'actors tax paying habits,amitabh bachchan,it notices on actors,it notices to amitabh bachchan,jalsa,new it notice on amitabh bachchan' in the name of Jaya Bachchan, IT sources said.