TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Samsung Might Put A 6.6-Inch Display On The Galaxy Note 10
- Off-Beat Places That Make Nagaland A Unique State
- ‘Lion-Faced’ Man Underwent Transformation After Life-Changing Surgery
- #MeToo: Kangana Ranaut Slams Karan Johar — "He Always Has Views About Gym Looks, What About This?"
- KTM 125 Duke To Be Introduced In India Very Soon
Friday, October 13, 2006
As Amitabh was celebrating his birthday on Oct 11th, a foreign nation had different plans for him. The French government announced it would honour Amitabh with the 'Officer of the Legion of Honour' - the country's highest civilian award.
He is receiving this award for his contribution to Indian and international cultural cinema. The French are yet to decide on the date to officially honour him.
Incidentally, Bachchan had lent his voice in the French film March of the Penguins directed by Luc Jacquet.
Koena's voice dubbed
2007: The year of biggies