TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Yesterday, superstar Amitabh Bachchan made his first public appearance after being discharged from the hospital. And is there a better way to do that than by inaugurating an eye hospital?
He made a brief appearance, cut the ribbon, lighted the diya and left after a short while. The hospital was quite close to his home and no doubt there was no dearth of media personnel over there. However, he did not interact with the media in any way.
Amitabh will continue his shooting schedule from 20 March with Karan Johar's Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna being the first, then for his make-up man Deepak Sawant's Bhojpuri film and finally Ravi Chopra's Babul.