TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Actor Amitabh Bachchan is once again down with abdominal pain. And the reason is that he shot 27 scenes in three days flat for the Bhojpuri film Ganga. After the long break, Bachchan resumed shoot on last Monday. Though he was advised not to overwork and take complete bed rest, a complete professional Bachchcan did not pay attention to the doctor's advice and exerted himself to complete his prior commitments.
Bachchan, who was shooting for Deepak Sawant's Bhojpuri film Ganga, was quite unwell from Saturday morning itself. He had fever and mild abdominal pain. Things worsened when Bachchan had no choice but to return home at 5.30 pm on Saturday from the sets of Ganga.
His family doctor examined him and said he was fine. According to the doctor, Bachchan strained himself by overworking than what he should have done considering his health. He worked from 10 am to 5 pm for four continuous days, right after his four-month break, which caused him the abdominal pain.
However Bachchan doesn't seem to be the one who will stay away from camera for long. Just today he resumed shooting for Ravi Chopra's Babul again. Seems like it's not just his professionalism, Amitabh Bachchan also loves his work.