TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
The film adaptation of Mariane Pearl's A Mighty Heart, who is the wife of American Journalist Daniel Pearl, is going to be shot in India. Angelina Jolie who will be playing the role of Mariane, will be in India on October 1, along with boyfriend Brad Pitt and their three kids. The hottest Hollywood couple along with their kids will be in Pune for a month or so, for the shoot.
The film also stars Irfan Khan and Aly Khan who play important characters in the film.